Combi -35°C/ -31°F
- 32 individual baffles.
- Detachable zippered hood with adjustable Velcro.
- Semi elasticized draft collar.
- External down-filled reinforcement with velcro along the central zipper.
- Down-filled drop seat secured with velcro.
- Waist is adjustable by an external draw-cord.
- Inside zippered pocket and outside pocket at the thigh.
- Reinforced sleeves, knees and lower leg and internal gaiters.
Combining the technical know-how of Valandre with the best down in the world, this suit will keep you warm even on the highest and coldest mountains in the world. It is fully sealed and protects you against the wind,featuring internal gaitersthat easily slip over your climbing boots; a detachable, fully-adjustable and stiffened semi-tunnel hood that is attached to the suit with both zipper and Velcro for maximum wind protection; as well as a completely sealed drop seat that - as opposed to the curved zipper designs - opens up easily with two straight zippers. An external Velcro-sealed fabric flap protects the zippers from freezing and keeps the wind out. As far as storage is concerned, the suit has an inside and an outside zip-up pocket as well as one 3D pocket on the right leg.
Another great advantage of this high altitude piece of kit is that it is totally articulated allowing completely free use of arms and legs, which can come in handy for technical difficult routes high up.